KW Non-Profit Sys Admin Group
Our meetups focus on nonprofit systems administration. The format consists of discussions on a theme. The hope is that we learn from each other and use each other as sounding boards.
Why nonprofit systems administration? Nonprofits tend to have different systems constraints than other organizations:
- Low technology budgets (and thus greater reliance on free/cheap hardware and software)
- A reliance on older “hand-me-down” systems
- More hands-on systems administration and less outsourcing
- Different licensing constraints (eg TechSoup)
In addition to this meetup, we host other resources:
- A GetTogether website at
- A Wiki at http://sobac.com/kwnpsa/
- Twitter at https://twitter.com/kwnpsa
- MailingLists at https://kwnpsa.ca/mailman/listinfo
* Contact email@example.com for more information.